Determined Day #16

I used a few of my weekly bonus points today.  The morning was busy and before I knew it, it was lunch time.  This afternoon I pushed my two little ones in a double stroller for a hilly 3 mile walk.  I was super hungry all evening and found myself wandering into the kitchen.  This was a great reminder that I need to make sure I have a morning snack to keep my body fueled, especially if I go for a long walk. 

Breakfast: 5 pts

1 scrambled egg = 2 pts
1 slice turkey bacon = 1 pt
1/2 Thomas Light english muffin = 1 pt
1 wedge Laughing Cow = 1 pt
3 strawberries = 0 pts






















Lunch: 7 pts 

1 serving Sweet Barbocoa Pork leftovers = 5 pts
1/3 cup steamed rice leftovers = 2 pts
1 tablespoon black beans = 0 pts
1 apple = 0 pts






















Snack: 5 pts

1 Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt = 2 pts
7 almonds = 1 pt
2 cheese crackers = 2 pts
















Dinner: 13 pts 

1 hamburger bun = 3 pts
1 serving Spicy BBQ Beef Brisket = 6 pts
1 serving coleslaw = 4 pts 
1 1/2 cups steamed cauliflower = 0 pts





















Snack: 3 pts 

1 Hidden Valley Light Ranch Dressing & Dip To Go = 3 pts 
8 baby carrots = 0 pts

















Dessert: 2 pts 

1 snickerdoodle cookie = 2 pts




















Today's Total Points = 35


No comments:

Post a Comment