Determined Day #117

The hub and I are on a vacation celebrating our anniversary so I have time to make some new recipes!  Make sure you try the Kale Cobb Salad.  It was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!  I can't wait to make it again. 


Breakfast: 7 pts 

1 serving Creamy, Cheesy, Double-Potato Hashbrown Casserole = 7 pts 






















Snack: 0 pts 

1 apple = 0 pts 





















Lunch: 9 pts

1 serving Kale Cobb Salad = 9 pts






















Snack: 3 pts 

1/2 ounce Tillamook Pepper Jack = 2 pts 
8 cherries = 0 pts 
10 pistachios = 1 pt 





















Dinner: 9 pts 

1 serving Pulled Chicken Sandwich with Tangy Slaw = 9 pts 
 *if you use a full bun, this recipe is 11 points




















Dessert: 4 pts 

1 1/4 cups Cosmo Creations Salted Caramel Popcorn = 4 pts 





















Today's Total Points: 32


No comments:

Post a Comment