Determined Day #122

How is your exercise life doing?  I have been making it a priority, even if I am tired or sore or in a lazy mood.  Once I get to the gym, I am so happy with my decision!  Leave me a comment and let me know how you are doing!


Breakfast: 8 pts

Determined Luau Smoothie + 2 tablespoons protein powder = 4 pts
2 hard boiled eggs = 4 pts























Snack: 2 pts

2 tablespoons Athenos Roasted Red Pepper Hummus = 2 pts
1 cup baby carrots = 0 pts






















Lunch: 15 pts 

5 oz pork = 7 pts 
3 cups purple cabbage = 0 pts 
2 teaspoons olive oil = 2 pts 
1 big bakery cookie (not pictured) = 6 pts 






















Dinner: 10 pts 

3 cups spinach = 0 pts
5 oz ground turkey with Mexican spices = 6 pts
2 tablespoons salsa = 0 pts 
1 tablespoon guacamole = 1 pt 
1 tablespoon sour cream = 1 pt 
1 ear of corn = 2 pts 




















Today's Total Points: 35


No comments:

Post a Comment