Determined Day #181

Every meal I naturally add some type of meat because I guess my brain is convinced I need to. However, at lunch time today I opted to increase my quinoa and go meatless. I was surprised how full I was, just off some grains and veggies. It was super healthy and super tasty!

Breakfast: 7 pts

2 eggs = 4 pts 
2 cups spinach sautéed in 1 teaspoon olive oil = 1 pt 
1/2 link Aidells Chicken Apple Sausage = 2 pts 





















Snack: 2 pts 

24 pistachios = 2 pts 
1 orange = 0 pts 





















Lunch: 8 pts 

1 cup quinoa = 5 pts 
2 cups sliced bell pepper = 0 pts
1 cup mushrooms = 0 pts 
1/2 cup onions = 0 pts
1 tablespoon olive oil = 3 pts





















Snack: 2 pts 

1 string cheese = 2 pts 





















Dinner: 16 pts 

1 serving Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry = 12 pts 
1 serving Sesame Cabbage and Mushrooms = 4 pts
1 cup steamed acorn squash = 0 pts




















Today's Total Points: 35


No comments:

Post a Comment