Determined Day #18

My family wanted Papa Murphy's pizza tonight and I wanted to participate in some yummy pizza eatin' so I ate a super low point breakfast and lunch.  Although I kept my points low earlier in the day, I had to dip into a few of my weekly points allowance.  This was fine because I still have quite a few weekly points left. 


Breakfast: 2 pts

1/3 cup oatmeal = 1 pt
1/3 cup blackberries and blueberries = 0 pts
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk = 0 pts
1 slice turkey bacon = 1 pt






















Snack: 3 pts

1 hard boiled egg = 2 pts
7 almonds = 1 pt
1 pear = 0 pts






















Lunch: 4 pts

1 serving Potato and Canadian Bacon Chowder leftovers = 4 pts
2 small clementines = 0 pts



















Snack: 4 pts

1 Fiber One bar = 4 pts






















Dinner: 18 pts

3 slices Papa Murphys deLite Bacon Artichoke pizza = 17 pts
1 cup spinach = 0 pts
1/4 cup shredded carrots = 0 pts
1/8 cup yellow bell pepper = 0 pts
1 tablespoon Ken's Lite Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing = 1 pt


















Snack: 4 points

3 3/4 cup SkinnyPop popcorn = 4 pts






















Today's Total Points: 35


No comments:

Post a Comment