Determined Day #29

My oldest daughter and I went to Disneyland over the weekend.  I packed my breakfast foods and snacks and stayed on track. However, I went off plan for dinners and desserts.  I am hoping the 26 activity points I earned (from all the walking!) will help me at weigh-in this week.  If you are looking for travel snacks, I highly recommend the Wilcox packaged hard boiled eggs at Costco. They are incredibly expensive but very convenient with 2 organic eggs per pack.  Pair a pack with some greek yogurt and a piece of fruit - a great start to your day. 



Breakfast: 3 pts

1 scrambled egg = 2 pts
3 slices canandian bacon = 1 pt
2 clementines = 0 pts



















Snack: 2 pts 

1 Determined Luau Momma smoothie = 2 pts
























Lunch: 6 pts

1 apple = 0 pts
1 cup mixed greens = 0 pts
1/4 cup shredded carrots = 0 pts
4 ounces Foster Farms grilled chicken strips = 4 pts
1 tablespoon Ken's Lite Sweet Vidalia dressing = 1 pt
1/2 Oroweat Pocket Thin Flatbread = 1 pt
1 1/2 cups sautéed onions, zucchini, bell peppers in PAM spray = 0 pts


















Snack: 6 pts

1 Dannon Light & Fit greek yogurt = 2 pts
1 Corazonas cranberry flax mini oatmeal square = 4 pts















Dinner: 9 pts

1 serving Crockpot Sante Fe Chicken = 4 pts
1/2 cup steamed white rice = 3 pts
1/2 cup steamed mixed vegetables = 0 pts
1/3 cup cottage cheese = 2 pts


















Dessert: 4 pts

1 Skinny Cow Salted Caramel Pretzel ice cream bar = 4 pts




















Today's Total Points: 30 


No comments:

Post a Comment