Determined Day #28

Tonight I used a part of a Cooking Light recipe to make up my own version of Korean Salad Cups.  They were over-the-top delicious. My kids think lettuce is an adult food, so they didn't touch them. My husband ate a dozen cookies at work this afternoon, so he wasn't hungry for dinner.  I happily ate them by myself. They are SUPER low in points and fun to eat. I cannot wait to make them again.  I will put the recipe on my recipe tab. Make them and let me know what you think!



Breakfast: 5 pts

1 scrambled egg = 2 pts
3 slices canadian bacon = 1 pt
5 oz nonfat greek yogurt = 2 pts
1/2 cup frozen blueberries = 0 pts


















Snack: 4 pts

1 hard boiled egg = 2 pts
1 Determined Veggie Momma smoothie = 2 pts


















Lunch: 5 pts

3 ounces Foster Farms grilled chicken strips = 3 pts
2 cups sliced zucchini, bell pepper and onion sautéed in garlic and ginger = 0 pts
1 teaspoon olive oil = 1 pt
1/4 cup cottage cheese = 1 pt




















Snack: 0 pts

1 apple = 0 pts
























Snack: 3 pts

5 Ritz crackers = 2 pts
1/2 ounce cream cheese = 1 pt
1 slice canadian bacon = 0 pt






















Dinner: 7 pts

3 Korean Salad Cups = 6 pts 
1 1/2 cups sauteed cabbage = 0 pts
1 teaspoon olive oil = 1 pt



















Bedtime snack: 6 pts

1 serving (3 3/4 cups) SkinnyPop popcorn = 4 pts
1 Weight Watchers Chock Full O' Chocolate mini bar = 2 pts


















Today's Total Points: 30


No comments:

Post a Comment