Determined Day #37

I had another great 2 mile run this afternoon.  However, at tonight's weigh-in, I was really bummed to find out that I gained 1.7 pounds. After talking to my WW leader and my awesome support group (Lisa, Kim and the hub), I feel much better.  They reminded me that it's not all about the scale, and that our bodies are really weird sometimes!  My WW leader pointed out that I need to remember my measurements (my jeans are looser) and the healthier lifestyle I am living (true, I am eating a ton more veggies).  I am hoping next week I will have a significant loss.  By the way, today's lunch salad was amazing!  You should try it.  How is your weight loss journey going?  Leave me a comment!


Breakfast: 5 pts

1 Determined Protein Momma smoothie = 2 pts 
1/2 Thomas Light English Muffin = 1 pt
1/2 teaspoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter = 0 pts
1 scrambled egg = 2 pts




















Running Errands Snacks: 2 pts 

1 apple = 0 pts
1 tangelo = 0 pts
1 hard boiled egg = 2 pts













Lunch: 7 pts

1 cup homemade lentil soup = 4 pts
1 1/2 cups kale = 0 pts
1/3 cup quinoa = 2 pts
1 cup sliced yellow and red bell peppers = 0 pts
1 tablespoon Ken's Lite Sweet Vidalia dressing = 1 pt



















Snack: 3 pts

1 small iced nonfat latte = 3 pts






















Dinner: 9 pts

4 ounces beef roast = 4 pts
1 cup potatoes = 3 pts
1/4 cup roasted carrots and celery = 0 pts
1/2 Flatout FoldIt = 1 pt
1 teaspoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter = 1 pt
2 cups steamed green beans = 0 pts




















Evening treat: 3 pts 

4 ounces wine = 3 pts


Today's Total Points: 29


2 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job and are an inspiration to so many. I love reading your blog and learning about healthy new meals and snacks. Thank you! Keep you the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words! I appreciate it so much. Let me know if you have any good ideas for new snacks/meals!

    ReplyDelete