Determined Day #110

How was your Memorial Weekend?  I went off plan during 2 meals, which I am not proud of!  However, I am not dwelling on it.  I jumped back on plan and I am determined to make this a great week!  


Breakfast: 6 pts 

2 eggs = 4 pts 
1 cup zucchini, green bell pepper and onions = 0 pts 
1 teaspoon coconut oil = 1 pt 
2 tablespoons feta = 1 pt 






















Snack: 0 pts 

1 banana = 0 pts 



















Lunch: 7 pts

1 Morningstar Mediterranean Chickpea patty = 3 pts 
1 cup raspberries = 0 pts 
1 cup homegrown kale wilted in 1 teaspoon olive oil = 1 pt 
1/3 avocado = 3 pts 





















Dinner: 12 pts 

4 1/2 ounce grilled sirloin steak = 7 pts 
3 cups grilled zucchini, squash, bell peppers and onion = 0 pts 
2 teaspoons olive oil = 2 pts 
1/4 avocado = 2 pts 
1/4 cup cottage cheese = 1 pt 





















Evening snack: 5 pts 

5 cups popcorn = 5 pts 





















Today's Total Points: 30 


No comments:

Post a Comment