Determined Day #109

98% of the time, before I eat a food I either (a) know the point value from memory or (b) I look it up!  Today I ate a package containing 2 little fig bar cookies without looking up the point values.  I let out a little shriek when I looked it up tonight - 7 points!  I could have had a Klondike bar with my family for the same point value! That will teach me!  


Breakfast: 6 pts

1 scrambled egg = 2 pts 
2 slices turkey bacon = 2 pts
1/2 cinnamon raisin english muffin = 2 pts
2 strawberries = 0 pts 





















Snack: 7 pts

1 Nature's Valley Fig Peach Apricot Bar = 7 pts 

















Lunch in the car: 5 pts

3 Monet vegetable crackers = 2 pts
1 1/2 cups mixed greens = 0 pts 
1/2 cup blueberries, cucumbers, bell peppers = 0 pts 
1 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette = 1 pt
3 ounces deli turkey = 2 pts 





















Snack: 2 pts

1 Frigo string cheese = 2 pts 





















Dinner: 13 pts 

1/2 cup whole wheat spaghetti = 2 pts 
1/2 cup spaghetti sauce = 3 pts 
3 turkey meatballs with Asiago cheese = 6 pts
1 cup mixed greens = 0 pts 
1/2 cup carrots, zucchini, bell peppers = 0 pts 
1 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette = 1 pt 
1 cup roasted brussel sprouts with 1 teaspoon olive oil = 1 pt 





















Dessert: 3 pts 

1 Outshine Creamy Coconut bar = 3 pts 





















Today's Total Points: 36


No comments:

Post a Comment