Determined Day #156

Get your printer ready.  I have some recipes you must make.  First off, Quinoa and Black Bean Stuffed Zucchinis because they were just amazing.  In the middle of making them, I realized I was out of enchilada sauce, so I googled a recipe and got incredibly lucky.  OMG.  It was the best sauce I've ever had.  Here is the link: Red Enchilada Sauce. I must note that I was out of chili powder, so I used Penzey Spice Arizona Dreaming instead.  Thirdly, you must go buy a butternut squash and make the recipe below.  If you don't have all day to peel and cube a butternut squash, buy it pre-cut.  Or peel and cube it the night before like I do. Lastly, the Quick Chicken Piccata was delicious (whisper: but not as good as the other 3). 


Breakfast: 8 pts 

2 eggs = 0 pts 
1 cup yellow squash and onions sautéed in 1 teaspoon olive oil = 1 pt 
2 tablespoons Pace Picante = 0 pts 
1 Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb wedge = 1 pt 
2 slices turkey bacon = 2 pts





















Lunch: 10 pts 

1 serving Quinoa & Black Bean Stuffed Zucchinis = 10 pts





















Snack: 0 pts 

1 white nectarine = 0 pts 





















Dinner: 16 pts

1 serving Quick Chicken Picatta = 9 pts 
1/2 cup cous cous = 3 pts 
1 1/2 cups steamed green beans = 0 pts 
1 serving Roasted Butternut Squash with Pecans and Sage = 4 pts 





















Dessert: 1 pt 

1 Outshine No Sugar Added bar = 1 pt 




















Today's Total Points: 35


No comments:

Post a Comment