Determined Day #157

As much as I wanted a birthday cake today, I knew that the leftovers would be a problem for me - I didn't want them to be calling my name in a weak moment!!  I asked my hub to hold the birthday cake and get cupcakes instead.  My daughter had spotted the chocolate cupcakes (pictured below) and oh my gosh she picked a winner! I usually don't care for store-bought desserts, but these cupcakes were out of this world moist and delicious.  

Breakfast: 7 pts 

1 cup frozen blueberries = 0 pts 
2 slices turkey bacon = 2 pts 
2 eggs = 4 pts 
1 cup orange bell pepper and onions sautéed in 1 teaspoon coconut oil = 1 pt 





















Lunch: 7 pts 

1/3 avocado = 3 pts 
3 oz porketta = 3 pts
1 1/2 cups yellow squash and onion sautéed in 1 teaspoon olive oil = 1 pt 





















Snack: 2 pts 

1 string cheese = 2 pts 





















Birthday Dinner: 13 pts 

1 Red Robin Whiskey Rio Salad = 13 pts 





















Birthday Dessert: 10 pts 

1 Trader Joes Chocolate Cupcake = 10 pts















Today's Total Points: 39 


No comments:

Post a Comment