Determined Day #160

Today I was out running errands and they took longer than I anticipated.  I was unprepared for a snack, so I found myself standing in the grocery check out line scanning the candy bars while my stomach growled.  I decided to stay strong and skip the unnecessary calories and sugar, and grabbed a single serving bag of jerky instead.  It was tasty and it held me over until I prepared dinner at home!  It was a good reminder to replenish my stock of almonds in the console of my car, and to grab a strong cheese or apple next time I run errands!

Breakfast: 8 pts 

1 corn tortilla = 1
2 eggs = 4 pts 
1 cup bell peppers and onions sautéed in 1 teaspoon olive oil = 1 pt 
2 slices bacon = 2 pts 





















Snack: 3 pts 

1 apple = 0 pts 
1 tablespoon Adams Chunky Peanut Butter = 3 pts 





















Lunch: 11 pts 

1/2 cup white rice = 3 pts 
1 serving Easy Pepper Steak = 8 pts 





















Snack: 3 pts 

1 single serving Oberto Teriyaki Beef Jerky = 3 pts 





















Dinner: 8 pts

1 serving Roasted Delicata Squash and Onions = 4 pts 
1 cup mushrooms sautéed in 1 teaspoon olive oil = 1 pt
1 cup steamed broccoli = 0 pts 
3 oz grilled chicken = 3 pts




















Today's Total Points: 33 


No comments:

Post a Comment