Determined Day #184

How are you surviving the holidays?  A few days before Christmas I got extremely sick so I haven't made it to the gym in over a week.  Although I have been eating everything in sight, somehow I have managed to avoid extra pounds.  I am anxious to get back to healthy eating and the gym!  While I was sick in bed I had a lot of time to think.  I've decided to switch from Weight Watchers to counting calories on the My Fitness Pal app on my iPhone. Several factors went into this decision.  (1) I have been on a weight plateau for 5 months.  I know that muscle (from working out) weighs more than fat, but I would like to see a steady decrease in my weight, as I still have 13 pounds I would like to lose. (2) Weight Watchers has changed their program a few times in the past decade; it's hard to keep up. (3) Calories are so much easier to track rather than calculating points. (4) My Fitness Pal is FREE!  So here we go, let's count some calories!

Breakfast: 354 calories 

1 orange = 69 calories
2 eggs = 140 calories
1/2 Aidell Chicken Apple Sausage = 90 calories 
1 red bell pepper = 15 calories 
1 teaspoon olive oil = 40 calories 





















Lunch: 360 calories 

1 Evol Shredded Beef Burrito = 360 calories 





















Snack: 137 calories 

40 pistachios = 137 calories 





















Dinner: 481 calories 

1 serving Simple Shaved Brussel Sprouts = 135 calories
1 serving Twice Baked Super Stuffed Cheesy Potato = 146 calories
1/2 serving Potato Parmesan & Chive Crusted Tilapia = 200 calories 




















Total Food Calories = 1,332


No comments:

Post a Comment