Determined Day #10

Today was a busy day so I grabbed a casserole dish out of the freezer that I assembled a few weeks ago; one of my favorite recipes, Barefoot Contessa’s Turkey Sausage Lasagna.  I went for a run today with plans of indulging on that lasagna goodness tonight, but I changed my mind after calculating the points.  One serving (1/8th of a 9x13 pan) is 24 points!  I figured that even if I had half of a serving, I would still be out a whopping 12 points and not be full.  With my goals in mind, I opted for leftovers from last night's dinner while my family ate the lasagna.  Sometimes determination needs to be the winner!


Breakfast: 5 pts

1/2 Thomas lite english muffin = 1 pt
1 teaspoon I Can’t Believe Its Not Butter = 1 pt 
1 scrambled egg = 2 pts 
1 banana = 0 pts
1/3 link Al Fresco All Natural Spinach and Feta = 1 pt




















Snack: 0 pts 

2 Cuties mandarin oranges = 0 pts 
























Lunch: 9 pts

1 serving Chicken Scallopini with Peperonata leftovers = 7 pts 
1/2 Thomas lite english muffin = 1 pt
1 wedge Laughing Cow cheese = 1 pt





















Snack: 3 pts

1/2 cup dried apricots = 2 pts
3 walnut halves = 1 pt 























Dinner: 9 pts

1 serving Caramel Pork and Rice leftovers = 7 pts
1 zucchini and onion, sautéed = 0 pts
2 teaspoons olive oil = 2 pts




















Dessert: 4 pts

1 Skinny Cow Divine Chocolate Caramel = 4 pts
















Today's Total Points: 30 


No comments:

Post a Comment