Determined Day #23

This morning I had my beginning tennis class.  Since I am so terrible, I got some good exercise by chasing the ball!  At lunch time I threw some ingredients in my Magic Bullet and the result was Jamba Juice quality!  My 2 year old was slurping it up along with me.  Check it out below!  Super nutritious and low in points.  While standing in line at the grocery store this afternoon, I spotted a bag of Skittles in a new flavor. I am a sucker for Skittles!  I ate a bag.  They were delicious but I sure regretted the decision once I looked up the points.  7 POINTS!   How was your Saturday?  Leave me a comment!


Breakfast: 7 pts

1 scrambled egg = 2 pts
2 slices canadian bacon = 1 pt
1 Trader Joes hashbrown patty = 4 pts



















Snack: 5 pts

1 Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt = 2 pts
1 Vitalicious Wild Blueberry VitaTop = 3 pts
1 banana = 0 pts



















Lunch: 7 pts

1 cup spinach = 0 pts
1/8 cup shredded carrots = 0 pts
1/4 cup orange and red bell peppers = 0 pts
1/2 cup broccoli = 0 pts
1 tablespoon Kens Sweet Visalia dressing = 1 pt
4 ounces turkey meatloaf muffins = 4 pts
1 Determined Maui Momma smoothie = 2 pts























Grocery Shopping Snack: 7 pts

1 package Skittles = 7 pts













Dinner: 9 pts

1 ounce Fortune Yaki Soba noodles = 5 pts
6 ounces shrimp in marinade = 4 pts





















Today's Total Points: 35



No comments:

Post a Comment