Determined Day #27

After a trip to my daughter's pediatrician and an orthopedic surgeon today, we learned her arm is broken.  We stopped at Dairy Queen on our way home and I made a big mistake.  I ordered a small peanut butter sundae without first looking up the points - it cost me a whopping 11 POINTS!  I regretted my decision after the fact. Needless to say, my dinner involved lots of vegetables. 


Breakfast: 6 pts

1 Thomas Bagel Thin = 3 pts
1 slice turkey bacon = 1 pt
1 scrambled egg = 2 pts
3/4 cup cantaloupe = 0 pts























Snack: 3 pts

1 Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp Peanut Butter bar = 3 pts
1 clementine = 0 pts

















Lunch: 5 pts

1 serving (3/4 cup) Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup leftovers = 5 pts
1 cup steamed green beans = 0 pts


Afternoon mistake: 11 pts

Dairy Queen small peanut butter sundae = 11 pts



Dinner: 6 pts

3 ounces roasted chicken = 3 pts
1/2 cup steamed red potatoes = 2 pts
2 cups steamed cauliflower = 0 pts
1 cup spinach = 0 pts
1/8 cup shredded carrots = 0 pts
1/2 cup bell peppers = 0 pts
1/8 cup pineapple = 0 pts
2 tablespoons Ken's Lite Northern Italian dressing = 1 pt













Today's Total Points: 31


No comments:

Post a Comment