Determined Day #35

Today was a great day!  I finally made it back to the gym.  Getting there is half the battle.  Once I am on the treadmill with my headphones in my ears, I wonder why I would ever go a day without.  It feels so good to sweat!



Breakfast: 6 pts

1/2 Thomas light english muffin = 1 pt
1 teaspoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter = 0 pts
2 turkey sausage links = 3 pts
1 scrambed egg = 2 pts
1 banana = 0 pts




















Lunch: 8 pts

1 cup homemade lentil soup = 4 pts
1/2 Oroweat Pocket Thin Flatbread = 1 pt
1 Gardenburger Black Bean Chipotle patty = 3 pts
1 orange = 0 pts



















Snack: 3 pts 

1 Determined Energizing Momma = 3 pts























Dinner: 8 pts

1 1/2  servings Crockpot Sesame Honey Chicken = 6
1/3 cup steamed white rice = 2 pts
2 cups steamed broccoli = 0 pts



















Dessert: 3 pts

1 package Special K white fudge dipped pretzels = 3 pts






















Today's Total Points: 31


No comments:

Post a Comment