Determined Day #43

This morning I weighed in at Weight Watchers and was down 3 pounds.  I am not getting too excited because I usually weigh-in in the evenings.  My weight fluctuates 3-5 pounds from the morning to the evening.  How are you doing on your weight loss journey?  Leave me a comment below!  I enjoy hearing from you. 


Breakfast: 9 pts

1 Starbucks tall nonfat latte = 3 pts
1 Starbucks Reduced Fat Turkey Bacon and Egg White Sandwich = 6 pts


















Snack: 3 pts

1 1/2 ounce turkey meatloaf muffin = 3 pts 
1 banana = 0 pts






















Lunch: 8 pts 

1 slice large Papa Murphy's Cowboy pizza = 8 pts
1 apple = 0 pts




















Dinner: 11 pts

3/4 cup quinoa = 4 pts 
8 grilled asparagus = 0 pts




















Dessert: 3 pts 

1 JELL-O chocolate and vanilla swirl pudding = 3 pts
1 cup frozen grapes = 0 pts












Today's Total Points: 34


No comments:

Post a Comment