Determined Day #47

Last year around this time, I made a goal of running 160 miles before the end of the school year.  It really helped motivate me to get to the gym and I felt so good!  Today I started a new fitness goal for this year, but I upped the ante.  I am going to run 200 miles by June 10.  2 miles down, 198 to go!  


Breakfast: 6 pts 

1 egg + 1/4 cup egg whites scrambled = 3 pts 
3 slices canadian bacon = 1 pt 
1/8 cup asparagus = 0 pts 
1/8 cup onion = 0 pts
1 slice whole wheat bread = 2 pts 
1 tablespoon Private Selection Apple Butter = 0 pts 















Snack: 3 pts 

1 Starbucks tall nonfat latte = 3 pts 






















Lunch: 10 pts 

1 serving Asian Kale Salad = 3 pts
1 Flatout FoldIt = 3 pts 
1 Gardenburger Black Bean Chipotle patty = 3 pts 
1 slice cheese = 1 pt 

















Dinner: 12 pts 

1 serving Spaghetti & Meatballs with Tomato-Basil Sauce = 12 pts 
1 1/2 cups steamed broccoli = 0 pts 



















Dessert: 4 pts 

1 serving Mrs. Thinsters Cookie Thins Chocolate Chip Cookies = 4 pts 





















Today's Total Points: 35 


No comments:

Post a Comment