Determined Day #54

Today was a great day, I did a Jillian Michaels DVD and ran 2 miles.  Last week I decided to ramp up the exercise, as the scale is not budging. Check out my new tab with my exercise goals here

This morning I made up a new smoothie recipe and it was so delicious!  My 1 year old and 2 year old kept taking sips out of mine, so I made them one.  They slurped it up! Little did they know they were ingesting spinach!  Try it out and let me know what you think!  

Breakfast: 4 pts 

1 Determined Popeye Momma smoothie = 4 pts 






















Snack: 3 pts 

1 pear = 0 pts
1 slice Sargento Provolone cheese = 2 pts 
3 slices canadian bacon = 1 pt 























Lunch: 6 pts 

1/2 cup brown rice = 3 pts 
1/2 cup Slow Cooker Hoisin Chicken leftovers = 3 pts 
1 1/2 cups sauteed purple and green spinach in PAM spray leftovers = 0 pts 























Snack: 0 pts 

1 banana = 0 pts 




















Post-workout treat: 3 pts 

1 Small Iced Nonfat Latte = 3 pts 






















Dinner: 9 pts 

2 corn tortillas = 2 pts 
1/2 cup ground turkey with taco seasoning = 4 pts
2 tablespoons refried beans = 1 pt
1 tablespoon reduced fat Mexican cheese = 1 pt
2 tablespoons Private Selection Salsa = 0 pts 
2/3 cup zucchini = 0 pts
2/3 cup yellow and orange sweet peppers = 0 pts
1/8 cup onion = 0 pts
1/2 teaspoon coconut oil = 1 pt




















It's Friday Night Drinks: 6 pts 

2 Amstel Lights = 6 points





















Today's Total Points: 31


No comments:

Post a Comment