Determined Day #56

My weigh-in over the weekend really has me down, but I have been running my anger out on the treadmill!  Yesterday and today's run were my fastest runs of the year.  Unfortunately the scale hasn't budged in 5 weeks.  In fact, I was up 1.2 pounds.  I asked the class leader how this could be possible since I have ran 14 miles in the past week and have stayed on track with my points.  She reminded me that bodies react differently to weight loss; some lose weight faster than others.  She also reminded me to pay attention to the way my clothes feel.  So, I am trying to be patient.....uggghh.  Not a strength of mine!



Breakfast: 7 pts

1 scrambled egg = 2 pts 
1 Thomas Light English Muffin = 3 pts 
1/2 teaspoon Smart Balance Light = 0 pts
2 slices turkey bacon = 2 pts






















Snack: 2 pts 

1 apple = 0 pts 
7 almonds = 1 pt 
1/3 ounce Tillamook Cheese = 1 pt





















Lunch: 7 pts 

1 Flatout FoldIt = 2 pts
1 Don Lee Farms Chipotle patty = 5 pts
1 cup wilted homegrown kale = 0 pts 
3 slices onions sauteed in PAM spray = 0 pts
1 1/2 cups roasted butternut squash and onions = 0 pts 






















Snack: 6 pts 

1 Morning Glory Scone = 6 pts 
1 banana = 0 pts 





















Dinner: 5 pts 

3 ounces meatloaf with shredded veggies = 4 pts
1/2 cup acorn squash = 0 pts 
1 cup steamed broccoli = 0 pts
1 cup roasted butternut squash and onions = 0 pts 
1 teaspoon olive oil = 1 pt






















Post-workout snack: 0 pts

2 clementines = 0 pts













Dessert: 8 pts 

1 carrot cake cupcake with cream cheese frosting = 8 pts




Today's Total Points: 35


No comments:

Post a Comment