Determined Day #57

Today I made exercise a priority; I ran 1.5 miles, did Jillian's torturous DVD and climbed 20 flights of stairs. I usually try not to eat my activity points, but I ate them today.  I think it was my breakfast that had me on the wrong food track today; I had cereal instead of my usual eggs/turkey bacon/vegetables. I craved carbs the entire day and used my hard-earned activity points. 


Breakfast: 6 pts

1 cup Mom's Best Honey Nut Toasty O's = 3 pts
1 cup low fat milk = 3 pts
1/2 banana = 0 pts






















Snack: 4 pts

1 Determined Pinkalicious Momma smoothie = 3 pts
1/2 Thomas Light English Muffin = 1 pt


















Lunch: 8 pts 

1/3 cup edamame = 2 pts
1/3 cup steamed brown rice = 2 pts
1 1/2 cups sweet peppers and onions = 0 pts
1 teaspoon olive oil = 1 pt 
1 Shrimp Kebab with Curry-Coconut Glaze leftover = 3 pts






















Mindless Eating While Making Dinner: 6 pts 

1 cup homemade macaroni and cheese = 6 pts



Dinner: 15 pts

1 cup cooked farfalle = 5 pts 
4 ounce chicken breast = 4 pts
2 teaspoons olive oil = 2 pt
3 tablespoons feta sauce = 4 pts
2 cups steamed green beans = 0 pts






















Post work-out snack: 3 pts 

1 Orville Redenbacher's Single Serving Popcorn = 3 pts
















Today's Total Points: 42



No comments:

Post a Comment