Determined Day #66

I've had a terrible head cold the past 7 days and today I finally felt well enough to exercise!  I certainly didn't run very fast, but I did manage to run 2 miles.  I also went for a 3 mile walk with my family. We are on vacation so I'm using different colored plates.  It really throws me off since I am obsessed with being match-matchy!


Breakfast: 4 pts

1 scrambled egg = 2 pts
1 slice turkey bacon = 1 pt
1 pear = 0 pts
1/2 slice Dave's Killer Bread Powerseed = 1 pt
1 teaspoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter = 0 pt























Snack: 4 pts

2 small clementines = 0 pts
1 light twist string cheese = 1 pt
1 Aussie bite biscuit with omega-3 = 3 pts























Lunch: 4 pts

1 slice Dave's Killer Bread Powerseed = 2 pts
2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese = 1 pt
3/4 ounce thinly sliced turkey breast = 0 pts
1 cup red bell pepper = 0 pts
2 tablespoons Hope Foods Organic Spicy Avocado Hummus = 1 pt
1 1/2 cups cantaloupe = 0 pts























Snack: 3 pts 

1 Emerald 100 Calorie Pack Vanilla Roasted Almonds = 3 pts























Dinner: 12 pts 

1 1/2 cups acorn squash = 0 pts























Evening Snack: 6 pts 

1 Amstel Light = 3 pts 
3 cups popcorn = 3 pts





















Today's Total Points: 33 


No comments:

Post a Comment