Determined Day #69

Ok, I love the Skinny Cow Caramel Divine Chocolates too much.  I had one package for snack and another package for dessert.  I asked the hub to hide them in the garage.  Although I stayed within my points today, I need to stay away from sugar. It just causes me to crave more!


Breakfast: 5 pts

1 pear = 0 pts
1/2 Aidells Chicken Apple Sausage = 2 pts
1/2 cup egg whites = 1 pt
1/2 cup onions and red bell pepper = 0 pts
1 teaspoon coconut oil = 1 pt
2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella = 1 pt






















Snack: 3 pts 

1 Determined Pinkalicious Momma smoothie = 3 pts 






















Lunch: 8 pts 

4 1/2 ounces grilled chicken breast = 5 pts 
1 cup Kirkland Chicken Tortilla Soup = 3 pts 






















Snack: 4 pts 

1 package Skinny Cow Caramel Divine Chocolates = 4 pts















Dinner: 8 pts 

1 cup white rice = 5 pts 
2 tablespoons black beans = 1 pts
2 ounces chicken = 2 pt
2 cups steamed broccoli = 0 pts 
2 tablespoons salsa = 0 pts 





















Dessert: 4 pts 

1 package Skinny Cow Caramel Divine Chocolates = 4 pts














Today's Total Points: 32


No comments:

Post a Comment