Determined Day #100

Wow, I can't believe this is my 100th post already!  However, it also means I had quite a few not-so-determined days this year since I started this blog on NYE and here we are on May 14!  Oh well, don't dwell on the past!  I'm going to dwell on the fact that I am down THREE POUNDS since Sunday morning!  I am so thrilled.  I am making exercise a priority and trying hard not to eat processed foods and sugar. 


Breakfast: 9 pts 

2 scrambled eggs = 4 pts 
3/4 cup zucchini, bell pepper and onions = 0 pts
1 teaspoon coconut oil = 1 pt
1/2 link Aidell's Chicken Apple Sausage = 2 pts 
1/4 avocado = 2 pts 






















Lunch: 7 pts

3 turkey muffins = 6 pts 
2 cups brussel sporouts = 0 pts 
1 teaspoon olive oil = 1 pt 






















Snack: 4 pts 

2 hard boiled eggs = 4 pts 






















Dinner: 15 pts

1 Wild Smoked Salmon and Hazelnut Salad = 11 pts
2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing = 4 pts 












After-dinner drink: 3 pts 

12 oz Amstel Light = 3 pts 






















Dessert: 0 pts 

1 cup raspberries = 0 pts 
1 strawberry = 0 pts 




















Today's Total Points: 38 


No comments:

Post a Comment