Determined Day #101

I have been so good all week about saying "no" to processed foods and sugar. Tonight I got home from the gym and took three bites of my husband's blizzard.  Although I came in under my daily points allowance, I am kicking myself for not staying strong!


Breakfast: 5 pts 

1/2 cup egg whites = 1 pt 
3/4 cup zucchini, bell peppers, baby kale and onions = 0 pts 
1 teaspoon coconut oil = 1 pt 
1/2 link Aidell's Chicken Apple Sausage = 2 pts 
2 tablespoons feta = 1 pt 






















Lunch: 9 pts 

3 cups mixed greens = 0 pts 
1/4 avocado = 2 pts
1 tablespoon Wishbone Light Raspberry Walnut dressing = 1 pt
1 hard boiled egg = 2 pts  
1 Morningstar Mediterranean Chickpea = 3 pts 
1/4 cup cottage cheese = 1 pt 






















Snack: 3 pts

1 apple = 0 pts 
1 tablespoon peanut butter = 3 pts 






















Dinner: 10 pts 

4 1/2 ounces salmon = 6 pts 
1 cup roasted acorn squash = 0 pts 
1 cup cous cous = 4 pts 
1/2 cup steamed broccoli = 0 pts 






















Dessert: 3 pts

3 bites of the hub's blizzard = 3 pts 



Today's Total Points: 30 


No comments:

Post a Comment