Determined Day #87

After a hiatus and a quick trip to Vegas with the hub, I am back and in the swing of things!  I told myself I could take a few days off from eating healthy and exercising, but I found that I craved the good feeling that comes from eating healthy and exercising!  I did treat myself to a beer each night and a dessert, but otherwise I ate healthy.  I also went to our hotel's gym two of the days.  



Breakfast: 10 pts 

1/2 cup egg whites = 1 pt 
1 teaspoon coconut oil = 1 pt
1 cup red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, zucchini and onions = 0 pts
1/2 avocado = 4 pts 
1 Aidell's Chicken Apple Sausage link = 4 pts 
1 clementine = 0 pts 
4 strawberries = 0 pts 




















Snack: 3 pts

1 Determined Power Momma smoothie = 3 pts






















Lunch: 7 pts

3 cups power greens = 0 pts
3 ounces Foster Farms grilled chicken strips = 3 pts
1/3 cup quinoa = 2 pts 
1/3 cup orange bell pepper = 0 pts 
1/3 cup cucumber = 0 pts
1 clementine = 0 pts 
Ken's Steak House Lite Apple Cider Vinaigrette = 2 pts





















Snack: 3 pts 

1 tablespoon Adan's Chunky Peanut Butter = 3 pts 
1 apple = 0 pts 






















Dinner: 8 pts 

1 grilled Johnsonville sweet Italian sausage = 7 pts 
1 teaspoon coconut oil = 1 pt 
1 cup bell peppers and onions = 0 pts 
1 cup steamed broccoli = 0 pts 




















Today's Total Points: 33 


No comments:

Post a Comment